The Teams menu option will take you to the Team maintenance screen. From this screen it is possible to
- add a new team (using the "+" button)
- delete a team by swiping left from the right hand side on the team you wish to delete
- restore previously deleted teams (using the Recycle button)
- edit team details (click on the team name)
- associate players with the team (click on the team's right arrow)
On the team management screen you can also set a "club" team (indicated through the radio button); this is the team that you are primarily following. The impact of the Club team selection is
- display this team first in the list of teams to select from in the match setup
- display this team first when recording an event; irrespective if the club team is home or away
Click on the "+" button to add a team, the new team name can not be the same as any other team name, including deleted teams. If you do need to name a team the same as a deleted team you will have to restore the deleted team, change the name and then delete again.
Swiping left from the right hand side of the team to delete exposes the "Delete" button. Click this button to delete the team. Note that player membership of the team will remain even when the team is deleted in the background; you will be unable to see this from the player screen however.
Restore Deleted Teams
If you've selected to restore previously deleted teams then you'll be presented with a list of teams that have been deleted. To restore one or more teams, just check the box next to the team name before clicking back. Teams will be automatically restored including any connections with associated players
Clicking on a team name from the team maintenance screen will allow you to edit the team name. You can not have a name the same as another team, including any deleted teams as above
Selecting the right arrow on a team will display a list of players that can / have been assigned to this team. Player membership to the team is indicated by a checkbox and can be easily changed. Players are listed firstly by those that are currently in the team and secondly alphabetical. Only active (not deleted) players will be available for team selection.